- No categories
Important Information from the Village- COVID-19 Coronavirus
Mayoral Executive Order 2020-01 – Click Here
Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, the Village Hall lobby is CLOSED to the public until further notice. However, the Village Hall is fully staffed and open for business, please use the drive-up window located on the west side of the building for service or call us 815-929-4800.
The Splash Pad at Legacy is closed for the season; the Fountain at the Square is closed for the season.
Garage Sales are permitted at this time.
E-waste pick-up began on June 1st. There have been some changes to the program, please call the village hall to be put on the list for pick-up.
Golf Cart Registration renewals can be completed at the Village Hall drive-up window. Any new registrations must contact the Police Department for an appointment.
Important information from Homewood Disposal. Please read letter – Homewood Disposal COVID-19 (Covid-19 HDS 05292020 Ltr)
Aqua Illinois is offering help if you are experiencing financial hardship during this pandemic – Please see this flyer for details: Aqua COVID Aid Flyers_Regular_FINAL.pdf
There are new updates constantly, so it is important to stay up to date. THANK YOU to our medical professionals and first responders who cannot limit social distance at this time as they are doing their job to care for our community in need.
Wearing of masks and social distancing is a way in which we all can contain the virus. We are in this together!
Helpful websites or phone numbers:
- State of Illinois website: coronavirus.illinois.gov
- United Way Help Line: 2-1-1
- United Way website: https://www.myunitedway.org/2-1-1
- Help for small businesses: https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/SmallBizAssistance/Pages/EmergencySBAIntiatives.aspx
- Kankakee County Health Department website: https://www.kankakeehealth.org/infectious-disease/covid-19
- Kankakee County Health Department hotline: 815-802-9311
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- IDPH: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus